Adam Apollo – Quantum Geometry 2022
Adam Apollo – Quantum Geometry 2022
Join Resonance Academy Faculty Adam Apollo in exploring geometric principles and concepts at the Planck scale, and their relevance at every scale in Universal patterns. From the insights of Buckminster Fuller to the keys of quantum gravity and light, this is a deep dive into the origin of all forces and their relationship to specific geometries. Well known across art, philosophy, and architecture for thousands of years, certain geometries have significant relevance in this journey to a truly Unified Physics.
Unified Physics of the Proton and the Quantum Mechanics of Spacetime
In this course, we explore the geometry of spacetime, and the fundamental permutations of the quantum plenum (or Aether) which give rise to all known forces and types of mass-energy. The principles which govern these geometric arrangements are explored in depth, and shown to extend from the structure of the proton, to atomic nuclei, molecular arrangements, and all the way to macrocosmic scales and objects.
Our geometric discussion goes beyond the hexagonal (six-sided) or tetrahedral lattice discussed by Haramein, to include pentagonal (five-sided) structures, and heptagonal (seven-sided) to decagonal (ten-sided) helices. We discuss the relevance of these Euclidean geometries in mapping 3D positions and 4D motion of Planck Spherical Units (PSU), and reveal force correlations with these patterns related to Buckminster Fuller’s work.
In addition, we show how both the cultural and quantum physical descriptions of these geometries are linked to properties and structures of matter at every scale, as well as our perception of those structures. Certain geometries found in spiritual traditions, art, philosophy, and architecture for thousands of years have significant relevance in our study of quantum gravity, light, and the origin of spin. This leads us to consider emergent properties of consciousness based on fractal holographic geometric structures in the fabric of spacetime.
Session 1: Revisiting Quantum Gravity
- Topic 1: Spacetime Tensegrity
- Topic 2: Quantum Chromodynamics
- Topic 3: The Standard Model & Loop Quantum Gravity
- Topic 4: The Vacuum Energy & Catastrophic Renormalization
- Topic 5: The Quantum Tensegrity of the Vacuum
Session 2: The Geometry of Spacetime
- Topic 1: The Tetrahedral Vector Equilibrium
- Topic 2: Spacetime Curvature & Gravitation
- Topic 3: Planck Spherical Units (PSU) & The Schwarzschild Condition
- Topic 4: Radiation and Spin
- Topic 5: The Unified Physics of Light
Session 3 – The Geometry of the Proton
- Topic 1: The Twelve Vector Vortices
- Topic 2: The Singularity Core
- Topic 3: Proton Spin
- Topic 4: The Electron Field
Session 4: Atomic Nuclei & Molecular Geometries
- Topic 1: Protons in Atomic Nuclei
- Topic 2: Nuclear Geometry & The Elements
- Topic 3: Molecular Geometries
Session 5: The Unified Physics of Spacetime
- Topic 1: Entropy & Syntropy
- Topic 2: Penta
- Topic 3: Hexa
- Topic 4: Hepta
- Topic 5: Entanglement
- Topic 6: Geometry & Consciousness
- Topic 7: The Unified Harmonic Matrix
Meet Your Instructor
Adam Apollo has offered insights on global transitions, physics, technology, human spirituality and the future as a leadership ambassador at the White House, in multiple summits at the United Nations, and at conferences and festivals around the world. After having a vision of the Universe as a fractal hologram at the age of 15, he extensively studied a wide variety of branches in theoretical astrophysics, completing major research papers on the potential interface between consciousness and the physics of space-time by the time he graduated High School.
His work on the “Unified Harmonic Matrix” integrates mathematics, physics, biology, sociology, and spirituality, and forms an integrative framework for approaching scaling law, quantum geometry, and other principles in Unified Physics. In 2012, he released an informal layman’s presentation on the subject matter, which has been viewed over 90,000 times. Also that year, he gave talks at several Universities on the future of human technology and realistic approaches to building starships, replicators, and new energy systems.
Adam Apollo is a founder of the UNIFY movement and several education and technology based companies and organizations, as well as a faculty member and the lead systems architect for several international online academies. These include the Resonance Academy for Unified Physics, the Guardian Alliance Academy for self-mastery, and the Visionary Arts Academy. Adam Apollo is dedicated to achieving a sustainable and thriving interplanetary culture.
– After making a purchase, you will see a View your order link to the Downloads page. Here you can download all the files related to your order.
– In case the link is broken for any reason, please contact us and we will resend a new download link.
– If you can’t find the download link, please don’t worry about it. This course is usually available and shipped within one day
– The course you purchased will have lifetime access
– Our support staff is the best by far! Please contact us at email: [email protected] and we will be happy to help!