Ben Burns – Style Guide Kit
Ben Burns – The Style Guide Kit
How can you increase the value of what you do?
If you’ve seen our content, you know that value lies in the eye (and wallet) of the purchaser: your clients. There are many ways we can influence their perception of value. But one easily stands out: learning how to present and deliver work professionally.
How can you make sure your work looks great… even after you hand it off to clients?
Seeing our work in the wild, poorly designed, is easily our worst nightmare. Delivering beautiful work professionally, though, doesn’t always prevent that nightmare from becoming a reality. There’s no guarantee things will always be perfect, but having guidelines in place helps things get done well.
The key is to set your clients—or the design team—up for success.
When you work in or on brands, your goals should be to future-proof the quality of your branding design work, provide more value to your clients, and get everyone from internal teams to external clients on the same page. Are you ready for an easy way to accomplish this?
Style Guides are essential if you work with, for, or on brands.
From managing your own brand to building brands for clients, the Style Guide Kit will help you save time, communicate your vision more effectively, and make sure your visual identity is consistent across every touchpoint. You’ll find immense value if you are:
- Crafting brands for clients
- Building your own brand
- Working with a team of designers
- Hiring outside creatives
– After making a purchase, you will see a View your order link to the Downloads page. Here you can download all the files related to your order.
– In case the link is broken for any reason, please contact us and we will resend a new download link.
– If you can’t find the download link, please don’t worry about it. This course is usually available and shipped within one day
– The course you purchased will have lifetime access
– Our support staff is the best by far! Please contact us at email: [email protected] and we will be happy to help!