Richard P Cordock – Leadership Development Programme
Richard P. Cordock – Leadership Development Programme
The most successful people you’ll ever meet in business all share one thing in common… they are outstanding leaders.
At a global level that could be Sir Richard Branson, Bill Gates or Michael Dell. At a local level, it could be the successful business leaders you know directly or indirectly, and whose rewards (expensive cars, big house, exotic holidays, memorable life experiences) come from their leadership ability which you have witnessed first-hand.
There are a few things all successful leaders do which allows them to achieve extraordinary results, and these are things you can replicate to accelerate your own career.
1. They have an outstanding ability to make people believe in them. A consistent trait of all great business leaders is that they can inspire others to new levels of achievement. As a manager, this is exactly what is demanded of you. The financial rewards you enjoy and receive come directly from your ability to make others believe in you and go the extra-mile for you.
2. Business leaders understand the fundamental rules of business. They understand their customers! As a manager in business, your customers must never be far away from your decision making. The $1m which Andrew Carnegie paid his manager came from revenues from customers, and in commercial business, understanding, and making your team understand the needs of your customer is critical. The more your own personal impact (and the impact of your team) is felt on the top-line revenues and bottom-line profits of the company you work for, the greater the rewards you will receive in terms of bonus, salary increases or other benefits.
3. Great leaders are first able to lead themselves before they lead others. The same is true for you as a business leader. In order for others to believe in you, you first have to believe in yourself. Unswerving self-belief is possibly the most important trait of great leadership, and is certainly evident in all successful business, and non-business leaders.
It’s these three areas (customers, teams and leadership) which are at the heart of our Leadership Development Programme for Fast Track Managers, and over the course of twently 15-minute sessions (which you can download right now and study over the next 20 days, 20 weeks or any duration to suit your own schedule) you’ll be given your own personal masterclass to develop your own skills as a business leader.
As a manager you should know that making that mental leap to leader is an essential one. The first thing you should do (if you haven’t already) is to see yourself as a leader and not just a manager, and take on the responsibility which comes with leading.
Part of that is to do what other leaders do which is to:
- Constantly develop yourself
- Learn from other great leaders
- Find out what works (and what doesn’t)
- Become a mentor for your staff
- Take your staff to a higher level of personal performance
In order for you to get the most from your team, you must keep developing yourself, finding your own mentors and finding new ways to expand your horizon.
The Leadership Development Programme for Fast Track Managers does just that.
Unlike most leadership courses which are saturated in textbook theory, our engaging and fast-paced course has been built on extensive interviews with some of the UK’s most successful business leaders. People such as Sir Tom Hunter (Scotland’s richest entrepreneur), Lord Bilimoria (Founder – Cobra Beer), Lord Harris (Founder – CarpetRight), Chris Rucker (Founder – The White Company), Simon Woodroffe (Founder – YO! Sushi), Duncan Bannatyne (TV Dragons’ Den), Luke Johnson (Entrepreneur, investor and current chairman of Channel 4), and many other award-winning business leaders.
To create the Leadership Development Programme for Fast Track Managers, we interviewed these leaders at their homes, offices and hotels to capture exactly how they think, act and make decisions. From these interviews, we built their leadership styles into a 20 session mentoring programme, to give you the tools to excel as a leader.
Why 20 sessions? Simply because it takes time to learn these principles, and the little and often approach which comes from listening to a short 15 minute mentoring session each day (or each week), gives you time to learn, digest and apply the learning right back in your business, almost with immediate gain.
So, what will you learn in the programme, and more importantly, what will it do for you?
Let’s start with what you’ll learn…
Firstly, you’ll learn the commercial way of thinking which all great business leaders have. In the initial five sessions of the programme you’ll focus on your customer, and how to:
- Make customers buy from you,
- Get them to repeat buy,
- Stay relevant to them,
- Make sure everybody in your team knows the importance of your customer.
You (or your team) may not directly connect with customers in your day-to-day role, but make no mistake about it, leadership in business is ultimately about delivering products or services for customers, and no business leader can do their job without first understanding the sharp end of their business.
In the next five mentoring sessions, you learn the proven strategies other business leaders use to lead their teams. You’ll learn how to:
- Make your team believe,
- Maximise results through communication,
- 7 strategies to get the most from your team,
- Get your people to go the extra mile,
- Unlock the talent within your own team.
At the end of sessions 6 to 10 you will have the knowledge and understanding to provide a higher level of leadership and direction to your own team.
This programme is not about managing, it’s about leading.
It’s about getting the most out of your people, not because you tell them what to do, but because you inspire them and give them an environment to excel in, and achieve extraordinary results themselves. Results which positively reflect back on you as the leader.
In the final part of the programme — sessions 11 to 20 — you explore the subject of personal leadership, and focus on YOU, the leader.
It’s often said that leadership starts with yourself, and if you cannot lead yourself, you cannot lead others.
This is where most leadership programmes fall down, as they fail to recognise that the first step in leadership is to work on yourself, develop your own style and approach, and be comfortable and confident in your role as a leader.
Therefore, in sessions 11 to 20 you’ll discover how to:
- Conquer your own fears, doubts and limiting beliefs,
- Overcome failure and setbacks,
- Develop unshakable confidence,
- Extend your own comfort zone (so you can push and challange yourself, and push and challenge your team).
These three core subjects of customers, teams (leading teams), and personal leadership are what all high-performing and successful business leaders have conquered. They know that leading in business is about making employees, teams and customers believe in them. They know their own success comes from first believing in themselves, and then making their teams believe in them, and next making their customers believe in them.
The same is true in your career, and in your role as a manager and leader.
When your teams believe in you, they’ll go the extra mile for you, and achieve the goals you set out to achieve.
When customers believe in your teams, customers will buy, repeat buy and then do your marketing for you, bringing significant revenues and profits to your P&L (and tremendous personal rewards for you).
Where the Leadership Development Programme is different from most programmes is that it has been developed from the ground-up for you to study on your own schedule.
Where most training programmes require you to attend expensive offsite seminars, our programme for Fast Track Managers can be downloaded instantly to your MP3 player or iPod, and over 20 short mentoring sessions, will guide you through the core subjects of customers, teams and personal leadership.
During the sessions you’ll be guided by Tom McMillan, Lucy Robinson, Stephen Fox and Michael Redford, who all work at Amroze Technology. And it is Amroze Technology which provides the backdrop as a case-study for your training.
This is what we will get
– 20 MP3 mentoring sessions,
– 218 page workbook,
– 4 hour spoken-word MP3 audio book (BUSINESS UPGRADE)
– and 1.5 hour summary CD, y
– a PDF version of Profit Upgrade: How to Turn Your Workforce into Your Salesforce, and add £1,000s, £100,000s or £1m+ to Your Bottom-Line Profits (each year).
– After making a purchase, you will see a View your order link to the Downloads page. Here you can download all the files related to your order.
– In case the link is broken for any reason, please contact us and we will resend a new download link.
– If you can’t find the download link, please don’t worry about it. This course is usually available and shipped within one day
– The course you purchased will have lifetime access
– Our support staff is the best by far! Please contact us at email: [email protected] and we will be happy to help!