Talking Shrimp – Laura Belgray – Inbox Hero
Talking Shrimp – Laura Belgray – Inbox Hero
Emails are your most powerful tool for getting your audience to pant, drool, and joyfully fork over fat cash for everything you sell.
Here’s how you can INSTANTLY sharpen yours.
Get opened. Get read. Get paid.
Instant ROI: $2,183 in sales from my very next email!
Imagine being able to crank out emails that…
- Stand out from all the dreck (and even the very best stuff) in someone’s inbox
- Build lasting know, like, trust, and hot business lust in your subscribers
- Get readers reaching, even running for their credit cards
- Position you as a leader and an authority — no wait, a GOD
- Get people so excited, they open your messages the second you appear in their inbox
- Pop with personality and riveting stories from your everyday life…in a way that brings clear value to your reader
- Prove so dangerously entertaining that people walk headfirst into poles while reading them….But even with temporary brain damage, they’ll remember one thing: YOU.
“I love you so much from your emails, I want to buy whatever you offer.”
Here’s the makeover-style email marketing course…
(Just by soaking up the glory of before-and-after email examples — over 100 pages’ worth!)
In this easy-to-digest guide, you’ll learn how to..
- Be more concise
- Clear out all the “verbal bubble wrap” that’s burying your powerful message
- Paint vivid pictures with your words
- Create tantalizing cliffhangers within your emails
- Stop impatient, speedy, skimming eyeballs
- Get a hurried reader to willingly go back and re-read more carefully
- Speak commandingly without being pushy
- Leverage simple formatting tricks that grab the reader’s eye (and brain)
- Give CTAs extra urgency (hint: it’s all about the specifics – see the Supergoodie Silverlake email)
- Reverse-engineer an email you love and replicate its success – without actually copying
- Get buyers jumping at a high-ticket offer in under 26 words
- Get subscribers who “never write back to anyone” to write back to YOU – and why that matters
- Warm up readers to any promotion, even one that wouldn’t naturally be “on brand” for you
- Weave in powerful social proof without seeming like a braggy blowhard
A peek inside:
Soak up “a-ha”-inducing, side-by-side makeovers and “reverse makeovers” of all these email examples.
- New coach with a (free) offer
- Coach welcome series email
- Quiz software business (SAAS) welcome email
- Real estate agency welcome email
- New podcast episode email
- The personal-brand e-commerce welcome email
- Vintage clothing store everyday promo email
- What’s a reverse makeover?
- The super-short, high-ticket sell email (AKA the $17k, 26-word email)
- The welcome sequence “engage with me” fun facts email
- Teaser to blog post
- The affiliate launch warm-up email
- The “straight sell” (sort of) email
- The “straight sell” (sort of) email 2
- The going-on-hiatus email
- The boring legal email – made FUN
- The start-of-launch “whip up desire” email
- The “check me out, I’m on a podcast” email
- The “Share My Sh*t” swipe email
- The “What should I do with this rando story” email
- The thought-piece email
- The “why you should stick with us” confirmation email
- The daily (or frequent) newsletter not “selling” anything
- The “everyday details of life” used as a teachable email (also, affiliate promotion)
- The Inbox Hero Simple Framework
- Inbox Hero Checklist
What’s in it? You get…
THE INBOX HERO EMAIL COPYWRITING COURSE
(A GORGEOUSLY READABLE, DEVOUR-IN-ONE-SITTING PDF)
- Over 100 pages of point-by-point, detailed email breakdowns (PDF format, read it on your screen or print it, bind it, laminate it, keep it on your desk for always and give it to your grandchildren….Who will teleport to you to ask, “What was email, Memaw/ Grandpappy?”)
- The super-simple, “OK, I can do this” 9-step email framework, from subject line to “ps.” Use it to get in the flow when you’re stuck for what comes next.
- The ULTIMATE checklist to make every email an EFAB (Email From A Bestie) and an ETS (Email That Sells) before you hit SEND!
28 must-check-off items broken into categories:
- Subject Line
- Preview Text
- Start of Email
- Economy/ Clarity
- Punch, Personality, Storytelling
- 21 Ways To Write Better Emails: A printable desk reference guide. Or, bookmark it in your browser
Get download Talking Shrimp, Laura Belgray – Inbox Hero at Forimc.com right now!
– After making a purchase, you will see a View your order link to the Downloads page. Here you can download all the files related to your order.
– In case the link is broken for any reason, please contact us and we will resend a new download link.
– If you can’t find the download link, please don’t worry about it. This course is usually available and shipped within one day
– The course you purchased will have lifetime access
– Our support staff is the best by far! Please contact us at email: [email protected] and we will be happy to help!